YMCA = You Might C Apes



"It's fun to stay at the.
YYY...MMM....CC....
A
-A
-AA
-AAAAA-
-AAAAA
-AAA....a-ooooooohhh myyyyyyy god,
reeeemix."


Yesterday, after almost 5 days lock inside our dungeon-ous home........we escaped!

We went to the YMCA.

I hadn't shaved my legs in three days, been out in 5, the kids were still slightly sick....okay they were still oozing, but it was past the "contagious" phase  and I was angry at NationalGrid for royally screwing us out of our money......
so I decided to sit it out while the fam splashed away their boogers and pent up energy
they were having a blast...

WHY didn't I shave my legs that morning!!!!
I stared at that razor too.
I saw you razor!
We have a love/ hate relationship.

Then I noticed a man with back hair equivalent to a small premature monkey and said to myself, "ummm, screw it"

Once my body adjusted to the cooler temperature I was splashing around like Daryl Hanna!

Sorry, I have to interrupt my story, because I am listening to the radio and "Girl you know it's True" by Milli Vanilli just came on the radio....

"ooo ooo ooo I love yoooouuuuu"




back to my story.

I am learning more and more about not let my emotions get the best of me, and also letting my self conscience issues get in the way of having fun, because if you look around, everyone is imperfect......in fact, if I think about it, I have never come across anyone who didn't have some sort of "flaw."

I feel like P-Diddy...."can't no body hold me dooown.."
except I am white,
and he probably pays someone to wax him.
and drives a BMW.
and has a record deal.
and doesn't have to pay for YMCA membership because he has his own pool and doesn't have to share so he wouldn't really need to worry about body hair, or clothes for that matter.


Well.
I'm not sitting out anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment