Thousandaires


We are rich....

For a couple of hours....

TAX RETURN!!
But then we pay off debt...
But for right now, we are thousandaires....hhhmmmmya


I couldn't go back to sleep after Ali whispered at 5 a.m.,
"we are thousandaires".......!!
It's so nice to have some money for a change......
With this we are planning on signing Sarah up for Tai Kwon Do class.
The test runs have been going good.
The teacher Master Yun, is awesome, like REALLY.awesome....he made ME want to go out their and join in...
I teared up a little, after a little warm up, he got Sarah to finally go out with the rest of the kids,
I think it will help her with her confidence. Once she got out their she had a blast, she made a B.F.F. and  was kicking and punching, shouting "hijjja"............so cute.
I always start tearing up when I get overly amped with happiness...it's quite embarrassing really.
It's uncontrollable like vomiting.........out my eyes.
My face gets all red
Not cool.
So, next Thursday she gets fitted for her official robe.........CUTE!!!

I'm excited.

Noah is still an animal.

On a hippie note, I finally figured out a way to make baby hair gel using natural products.....It's honey, melted sugar and a little bit of warm water.....after it sits and solidifies again, it works great and doesn't cake up and holds.........I am going to tweak it a little more and try using less honey......but it's a start.

I am starting slowly making my own products.........slowly, very slowly. I am tired of paying a million dollars for simple stuff I can make myself.

Mascara is easy to make, I am going to try that next.

Soap is my big goal.








No comments:

Post a Comment