Driving

I am getting older.
Wrinkles are forming on my forehead, really :(
My layers are peeling.
I am starting to see the light.

Is it passion that makes us thrive?
Do we need something to strive for, something to believe in?

I have the privileged of knowing a woman named Iliona. You couldn't tell from her tiny physique, but she explodes with passion and drive to achieve amazing things and has accomplished amazing things.
Devotion is her middle name.
It's very inspiring.
Even when confronted with many obstacles, she keeps working towards the future, the next project.

I've seen what ONE person can do.
One person can really make a difference in this world. Just one.
The ripple affect.
 
Most people have something they believe in, whether it be politics, family, school, cooking, work or God.
Or the NON-belief in god.  Or NOT being political. Or hating Obama, (it's a passion for some).
It's what gets people to talk to on another, even if it's an argument.
But you can see it.
Even if you don't agree, it's amazing to see the passion in someones eyes, the devotion to live another day working towards that goal, whatever it may be.

My eyes are peeling opening.......

I'm pecking at my shell....

I'm getting out of this mindset of limitation...
One person is all it takes.







No comments:

Post a Comment