Cabin fever

Fever is the focal point here, both of the kids have been sick for 4 days going on 5, and I am stuck in my "cabin".

Not just slight colds......
Fevers
Boogers
Snot
Mucus
Conjunctivitis!

You can't go anywhere with conjunctivitis.....

I am beyond bored.
Unless the kids wake up miraculously booger free.
We are stuck at home ANOTHER day.
......
.....
....
*obnoxious SIGH*..................
......
.......

There are only so many times one person can watch a Disneyland Vacation DVD.
Ali said he doesn't even want to go anymore because he feels like we have already been there, we could probably give people a tour of the place.

I didn't even mention Barney.


*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,
    You have my sympathies for Cabin Fever....but thanks for making us laugh about it. I especially enjoyed your post on Zombies. Being walking dead is a bit like cabin fever. I guess when we are in the cabin all we can ask is "What did one wall say to another?" "Meet ya in the corner, darlin'!" Of course being in a dome there isn't any corner....Imagine, Noah was telling his people for 900 years about the flood. What patience! Much love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete