Top Ten of Two Thousand Ten

It's a little late, but I wanted to write about my favorite things I discovered in 2010.

Here are my top ten twelve things I love for kids, myself and our family.


1.) Melissa & Doug, Pound and Peg.
2.) Beefalo, a cross between a cow and a bison...the best meat out there! OMG!
3.) Fuzzibunz, way better than G-diapers. So comfy.
4.) Tarte makeup,  made without some harsh chemicals found in makeup.
5.) Bisson 3 in 1 vaccum, this thing is gods gift to parents.
6.) Panasonic Portable DVD players, this has been the best investment, besides our washer and dryer. When kids start to have meltdowns, just turn on Tinkerbell!


7.) Our dishwasher, need I say more.
]
8.) Kids activity books, Sarah will sit and do connect the dots and mazes until she blisters.

9.) Pixiwoo.com, the coolest makeup youtubers,
10.) Discovery Toys Peg Board, this toy is so fun, both Sarah and Noah love it!
I
11.) Dark wash skinny jeans....makes any frumpy shirt look fancy.
12.) The Walking Dead, I am obsessed with the show and comic. Zombies are cool.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment