Well Done

Unda pressure! dun dun dun dun dun....dun dun.

I'm 34.

*crickets chirping*

I know.

Why does this seem so old to me?

This recent birthday has really opened my eyes......what have I done?

Have I accomplished what I want in life?
Where did these wrinkles come from?!
Why is it getting harder to get out of bed!?!
Do I need to start wearing makeup for "mature" skin!?!?
Am I considered a "seasoned" woman!?!?!?
When does arthritis start to kick in????????????

I don't even get ID'd for alcohol anymore. Not even at the grocery store.
That's when you KNOW you are lookin' old.
That cashier is willing to risk their own job, possible even being fined, because they feel 100% confident I look WELL over the legal age limit. FML.

Definitely a seasoned woman.

Definitely those damn wrinkles.

I've talked a lot about going on vacations for the past four years.......have I? Nope.
I still have a mountain of paid vacation time just chillen' waiting to be taken. Have I taken it? Nope.

Would I much rather drink locally, eat out at a mediocre three and a half star restaurant only to watch Netflix and pass out by 10:30 p.m. on a Friday night.....?
Hell yea.

I'm feelin' the pressure.
Or maybe it's excitement.
Or anxiety?
Not sure.

Could be an undiagnosed health condition too.

BUT I really have been evaluating my life.

I even drink whiskey now?!?

Cheers to my fellow middle aged women!

Until next time.

Amba






5 comments:

  1. Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative post. It's very helpful. Keep it up!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមស្លត់

    ReplyDelete
  3. gclub slot เว็บเกมส์เดิมพันออนไลน์ ที่สามารถเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็น บาคาร่า สล็อต ไฮโล มีระบบฝาก ถอนเงินด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ ที่รวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 pg slot game ทางเข้า สล็อต pg หรือผู้พัฒนาเกมอื่นๆคุณอาจจำต้องตรวจและก็ทดสอบเล่นเพื่อค้นหาเกมที่ประทับใจ pg slot รวมทั้งตรงกับความพอใจของคุณต้องมีความรอบคอบในการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete