Hmmm.

I received  job postings from Care.com.
An online "nanny" site that allows moms to find adequate childcare.
I am not against mothers who go to work.
In this day and age, we kinda have to.

Hey, if I had the money, I would probably pay for a house cleaner so I don't have to do it all the time. 

BUT THIS ONE took the cake......
I can understand working to provide for your family. BUT THIS??........

 Albany,  NY  12208  (5 miles away)
Monday, 2/28/2011 through
Friday, 5/6/2011
We are looking for a baby sitter to help with night-time feedings of our baby from March through mid-May. You would be able to sleep in between the feedings.

hmmmm.
?

ANYWAYS....


PTC prognosis= good.
Now it's on to kindergarten?!

Ah.

YMCA prognosis= excellent
I am on a quest to get in shape....like 56 pack abs and buns of diamonds.
Okay, maybe more realistic like ONE ab and burnt Pilsbury GMO buns.


Those Vegan frosted cupcakes probably weren't helping.
But they were sooooo good.
Worth every cellulite pimple.
mmmmmm










1 comment: