Blug

My coffee is so good. grr.

Makes me feel like animal.


So Sarah is back to school today. She doesn't seem to be too excited, but she is always like that up until the point she hits the classroom.

So, we got a new laptop. Our old one got sick and died.
This one has a built in weeebbbbcam!
Now I can make boring vlogs and just end up deleting them!
But, I am going to make a video on the cute blankets our family in California made for Noah and Sarah.
It was a crafty Christmas this year.
I love crafts.


I'm ready for summer.
I want to be in a tank top. right now.
For some reason, I am super excited.
SUUUUNSHINE!

My list of things to do this summer so far:
  1. Sunbathe
  2. Camp
  3. Go to a waterslide park
  4. MAINE!
  5. Build a greenhouse
  6. BBQ
  7. Go for a good hike.
So far, these are all things I usually do. Except the greenhouse part.  I am giddy just thinking of it!
Too bad we have another 27 more months to go before summer even starts.


WELP,
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment