Sofa King Tired

Boogers are everywhere.

It's snot going away.
Are my kids still sick, or getting better?
I don't know anymore.

My husband and I are going to the YMCA to work up a sweat......
.......in the hot tub.
I am so tired I just want to bask in the bubbly box of sweaty man water.
I don't care if it is filled with overweight, half naked, hairy, middle aged creepers.
I am soakin'.

Somehow, I ended up 20 minutes late dropping Sarah off at school, which is funny because I had them both dressed and ready by 8:00, school doesn't even start until 9:15...where did the time drain off to? UGH!

So, we have our first Martial Arts appointment tomorrow.....this is either going to go good, or extremely bad. You never know how Sarah is going to react.

We took her to Family Fun Time at the Mall, hosted by Radio Disney...woo disney...yey...ahem.....
.....kids were singing and dancing, they were giving out cool prizes..... she started dancing along then wigged out.
We still don't know what happened.
She was the only one crying to LEAVE.....

So, to prepare for her martial meeting, we watched a video of a young girl going  to her first class. Warm her up a bit.
I'm crossing my fingers she doesn't get freaked out.
We'll see.

Noah is the one who needs to be in karate....that boy is out of control.
He will attack a pillow so fast, you won't even know what happened.
He even growls when he pees.
It sounds someone washing off a tarp with a pressure washer. He's an animal.


Maybe I'll take a nap...
ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment