What is it?

About Zombies?

Does anyone else have an obsession with everything ZOMBIE?!!!.
It's like I am one of those nerdy star wars fanatics, but Luke and Darth are mindless rotting corpses.

If their was a Zombie convention, I would dress up like a zombie and just hang with other people obsessed with zombies who are dressed up like zombies.
Would I dress up my kids like little Zombie babies...........yes.

I have repedetive dreams about slaying zombies. I have every scenario down, trapped in a car or house, where to get gas for vehicles how to stock up on food.
When their is a zombie appocolypse, I will be ready, ankle sheath and all.

I realized, after reading this "great" (bad) novel about ANOTHER zombie apocalypse that was recommended on the back of my zombie comic, that, the only books I have read in the past 5 years were ALL about zombies......besides the Twilight series.

WHAT IS IT!?

I just almost dived into another book, then I stopped myself.
I think I have a problem.
Maybe I am just unhappy with the outcomes of the books. How different I would do things. Maybe I just haven't found a book that left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. But how fuzzy can you feel? This last book Pariah by Bob Fingerman, had the most depressing end.

*SPOILER ALERT*

 It just left you with unanswered question and it's driving me crazy.
UGH
I hate when books are so awesome in the beginning, and your happy, you sit down shaking from excitement with your snack and such, then you get to the middle and it kinda gets boring, your thinking, "it's gonna get cool soon, woo hoo wee" shaking again because your waiting for the, "climax". Then BAM.
The book ends.
No clear layout of the future
Do they live or die?

The book ended like this:


"With Dave gone from a grief-inspired suicide-his evicted husk still lingered outside staring up at the building-it came down to Alan, dabney, and the two women. Cozy. Dabney, who'd abandoned his rooftop shack in favor of more conventional digs, had lightened up on the boozing., though he still enjoyed a dram on occasion. He entered the living room openeing a jar of salsa. The chips were alredy on the table. He took his seat and dipped a chip."

THE END.

Ya.
Great.
A chip dipped.
That's great.
Ass.
Screw you Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment