One Plus One is Four

But NO MORE! God, the thought of having more kids is scary, eeek. How do people do it and stay sane. They getcha with the hugs and snuggles that make your heart melt, you completely forget the tantrums and time outs.
I remember after eating an extremely large dinner before bath time, I jutted out my stomach and told my daughter "look Mommy is having another baby!," I thought this would make her uspet, she ALREADY had to compete for our attention with Noah, now ANOTHER one. But no.
I think it backfired,
her face lit up like it was the fourth of July's firework finale.
I had to break it to her gently.

One of "THOSE" moments.
Then I thought, wow, you really won't have a sister or another brother. I had a moment there. No more babies, no more 'new baby smell', what would her sibling have look like?  That's it. Our lineage has ended. Sad.

Then her brother started screaming in the other room, and poof, that cloud of baby dust, gone, and I was back to reality.

2 kids is all I need.
Husband not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment