Remote

I drank.

I have a slight headache.

But....


IT WAS WOOORRTH IT!!

It's been so long since I had a drink. 3 years.
I was really nervous to go out.
Like, REALLY nervous.
My mind was calculating all the things that could go wrong.
For me, drinking involves problems,

and hangovers.

Of course as women we find any excuse to get "fluffed." What our husbands don't understand is, we dress up because we enjoy to, not because we want attention. I love to put on extra makeup and do my hair and wear my "nice" clothes. It feels good.
I'm not going to wear heels carrying a baby and a diaper bag. That's a severely twisted ankle waiting to happen.
Any excuse.

 The second you see your female friends, their is an immediate "wooooooooooooooohhh!!!"
We woo-ed all night long.
The woo-ing didn't stop.
I still have ringing in my ear from all the woo. WOOOooOH!

birthday's + having kids +  not getting out much + alcohol = FUN!

It took me 15 minutes to decide what to drink.
Beer? Nah it always gives me a headache. Rum and Coke, Nah coke has caffeine. Anything too sweet will give me a stomachache...........wait........is this really what I have become. I used to be so careless. Drink to the end.  Now, I am worried about drinking to much CAFFEINE!?

SO, I got Sprite and Gin......really? Who drinks that?
But, I sipped.
Drank water.
And had fun.
The fun I always wanted to have, but I could never resist drinking MORE.

I guess being a mom has changed me.

wooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment