Pupil

Sarah wants a Princess Kite for Christmas.....

Can anyone tell me WHERE I can find a princess KITE in December???

I've decided that I am going to buy them things like, empty boxes, remote controls, flip phones, blank CD's, and straws for Christmas. That seems to be the only thing they like playing with.
NON-toy items.

I am also going to invent edible crayons, that are made with vegetables, so I can be like.... "no, no, don't eat that crayon......................oooooookkaaaay!"

I'm sure they will still get that waxy flavorless taste they love.

So, yesterday I went to Sarah's school for her "special day."
This is were the parents get to come in and be with their child for the day. I get really excited for these days. I truly love kids.

Last time I went, I was the popular girl in school, which I never was in my young life. A gaggle of girls asked me to play in the kitchen with them, they all surrounded me, shared their toys and included me in their jokes.

I made like, six  B.F.F.'s that day.

So, I go in and immediately the cutest boy in the world asked me to help him make a train track with his extremely energetic buddy. I was like "YAH!"
So, we are on the floor playing and suddenly I was bombarded with 6 boys telling me about their Christmas trees.
It was a One-Upper marathon.

Then a little girl named Allison came along and asked me to play with her and her friends with their pretend castle... ....it was so much fun, these kids are so sweet and FUNNY. Even the teacher commented, "I have never seen half the class flock to one side of the room, and it seems to be wherever you go."
I got awkward of course and said, "yah, I am having a great time!"  like an overly excited nerd.

There is nothing like having a bunch of 4 year olds make you feel cool.

Of course Sarah was in la-la land during circle time. Not-conforming. Sucking her thumb and twiddling her belly button, to be expected.
Blurting out random things.

I think this time though, she really enjoyed having me there with her.

It was a good day.






No comments:

Post a Comment