Oh ya!

Again, we were swimming.
This time, Sarah made a friend who actually played with her.

Sarah is a little pushy.
Usually her new "friends" swim away because Sarah is SCREAMING, "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!!!!!?"
She gets right up in your face too.
It's not her fault, it's what we do to her.

But this girl was giving Sarah swim rings to throw so she could dive with them, throwing a huge ball back and forth, they swapped names...it was so cute!

But then, the girl started getting too personal, splashing into Sarah's face and chasing her.
Sarah actually looked distressed.

 We locked eyes.

She yelled "Mommy!"
Swam over to me, grabbed onto my shoulders and we swam away together....a little mermaid on my back. And I her dolphin.

It felt good to be her knight and shinning armor.

Oh ya.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
    Dankwoods

    ReplyDelete