Where?

Do I start.

It's been a while. I guess in a way its been writers block. Or nothing too interesting to say.
No revelations really.
For awhile there, I was being consumed by so many different thoughts and emotions...wow...

I've learned to Chillax


It's hard to do that sometimes, especially when you realize that everything around you is crumbling.
Or so you may think.

Over-thinking is also my down fall.

Just chill.

Churning thoughts like butter. Rotating them over in your mind until it makes sense so you can grasp the situation.
Turning a liquid into a solid.
Sometimes its hard to get the stuff to form.

My cure and my new motto is living in the "NOW," the moment
This very second I am typing this.....is living.
The future is endless.
My past is an exit I passed up a long time ago, that I don't want to drive down.
I am someone else, a new person, older, stronger, wiser.

It's the older part that scares me......

Gulp.

Well, here's to getting wrinkles and age spots...ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment