Hiyah!


My son.
What can I say.

He is a born fighter.
It must be in the blood of boys to make weapons out of sticks and use ribbon as karate belts?!
How does he know these things?

Coming from 3 solid years of pink and rainbows......it's quite an adjustment to go to growls and punches.

That face, that chubby, double chinned, big blue eyed fuzzy face!

You just wanna knock him out!
My husband and I joke if he doesn't stop being cute we are just gonna punch something.....we are always holding up fists ready to punch...I've punched walls, door, pillows and Ali.
The cuteness is too much.

He's like a puppy you just want to stay little and fluffy. Never get bigger and awkward.

Here is some recent footage.....




We also captured a little ka-ra-te.....
No pants and his "black belt".....
It's short and sweet.






Garrrgghhh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment