Wonder



This picture frightens me.

After stumbling across this photo amongst many that we took at the beach that day, my heart sank to my soles. Where did this come from? I already looked through all of these pictures, how did I miss this?

It so loudly predicts the unwanted fact that my son will be grown up, and on is own someday.  Facing this unsolvable world we live. Takings steps away from us instead of closer. I feel like I want to yank his little body out of this picture and squeeze him in my arms and never let go.

Sigh.

I don't like this picture.

Double sigh. 

I also don't like packing.

Both of which I am avoiding.














1 comment:

  1. เกมสล็อต ค่าย pg วันนี้จะมาแนะนำเกมสล็อตยอดฮิตทั้งหมด 7 เกมที่กำลังได้รับความนิยมเป็นอย่างมาก ด้วย ภาพ เนื้อหาของเกม และที่สำคัญแตกง่ายมากๆ อีกด้วย กับ pg 2022

    ReplyDelete